Automated Website Builder

Are you a web designer/developer? Showcase your design portfolio here so AOM users can contact you for this service.
Developer

Automated Website Builder

Post by Developer » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:12 am

Does anyone have any experience with an automated website builder? One that includes content? One that's worth recommending?
Associate-O-Matic is changing. For the better. 8)

Please CLICK HERE for our important announcement.

littletoons
Experience Level 10
Experience Level 10

Re: Automated Website Builder

Post by littletoons » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:30 am

These days, you are better off to find a nice wordpress theme, and then use a cheap copywriting service that only costs a few bucks, and then schedule your content postings to drip feed over the next 6 months. Look how DisneyCalendar.com or ThreeStoogesDVD.info are wordpress and store integrated. The wordpress blog with content acts like a funnel to the main store. There are also affiliate links, ads, and amazon links to catch those that are only kicking the tires so to speak and do not make it to the sotre. Of course you can also place some of that content inside of AOM as well. I can recommend content place if you like.

In fact, I suppose I can put together a site in the future that will entail all of my methods and places I order up content, ideas, keywords, tools, etc.

Is anyone else using Pinterest to drum up traffic to their AOM site?

Developer

Re: Automated Website Builder

Post by Developer » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:47 pm

littletoons wrote: These days, you are better off to find a nice wordpress theme, and then use a cheap copywriting service that only costs a few bucks...
Yes,... I've been considering this. I've been Googling article writing sites all day. In addition to the WP concept, I've been contemplating a custom AOM homepage like maybe a single item, or custom HTML.

Is it possible to add a custom box (for adding an article) to an AOM single item home page?

I've always used the AOM browse node for my home page selection. I think that I need to broaden my thought process...
littletoons wrote: I can recommend content place if you like.
Yes, please.
littletoons wrote: Is anyone else using Pinterest to drum up traffic to their AOM site?
Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter & Squidoo.
I researched keywords related to my sites and found highly ranked results for each of these,... repeatedly, regardless of what the keywords were,... these four always seem to be there.