What was your tips and tricks to get a sale?

Share tips and tricks with the AOM user community.
gigobitsdotcom

What was your tips and tricks to get a sale?

Post by gigobitsdotcom » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:45 am

Hi AOM users. How long does it take you to have a sale? I know it depends upon your traffic and niche. But basically in your situation how long? And what was you techniques?

Thanks.

http://www.gigobits.com
Associate-O-Matic is changing. For the better. 8)

Please CLICK HERE for our important announcement.

SWalker1
Experience Level 3
Experience Level 3

Re: What was your tips and tricks to get a sale?

Post by SWalker1 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:41 pm

gigobitsdotcom wrote:Hi AOM users. How long does it take you to have a sale? I know it depends upon your traffic and niche. But basically in your situation how long? And what was you techniques?

Thanks.

http://www.gigobits.com
Hello,

I usually get a sale within 14 days after I optimize it for the search engine correctly.

SWalker1
Experience Level 3
Experience Level 3

Post by SWalker1 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:54 am

Do you recommend any tips on how you have optimized your store.
Hi codombo,

I recommend that you add value to your website with a LOT of unique content to your store. Not just any unique content, high quality content where people find it very useful and linked to it. It's getting a lot harder to promote AOM (especially standalone stores) in all search engines these day. I can tweak it a little to bit, but it will just be a matter time before Panda or manual review by the Google team will lower your ranking.

There are some very successful Amazon affiliates website in the Google Search. If you are really serious, you have to read the webmaster quality guidelines and study the world of affiliate marketing. Associate-o-matic is a great tool, but you have to learn how to use it. There are tons of SEO advice in forums (especially this one), blogs, and news articles.

focin123

Post by focin123 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:32 pm

SWalker1 wrote:
gigobitsdotcom wrote:Hi AOM users. How long does it take you to have a sale? I know it depends upon your traffic and niche. But basically in your situation how long? And what was you techniques?

Thanks.
panniculectomyhyperthymesiadorsalgia
Hello,

I usually get a sale within 14 days after I optimize it for the search engine correctly.
Would you please share your technique to boost sale?
InfantigoPiercingsubchorionichemorrhagehealth care tippoikilothermia
Last edited by focin123 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SWalker1
Experience Level 3
Experience Level 3

Post by SWalker1 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:28 am

Hello focin123,

It depends on your SEO experience and presenting it to the search engines. The rules has change from 2013 to 2017. Everyone is using the same Amazon data feeds. I was tracking amazon products ranking through google with a software. I do not see one AOM websites in the search engine for a low keyword search volume. Google Quality Team is handing Pure Spam penalty to establish website and wiping out the rest from search engine. I really believe that Google placed a filter just for AOM. I think that Bing is doing the same thing. I working on something that can actually work for 2017, but it's a trial and error from here. My other website was doing very well in 2014-2015 (Even in the Panda era). It was getting higher ranking in Alexa. People was actually liking it and some forums was giving me one way backlinks by saying that it was very useful.

I decided to take it down because, the 1) the keywords was too competitive and 2) I knew that the website was not adding any value.

So to answer your question my technique is to study the most successful Amazon affiliate website and see how I can improve. I hope this helps!

AOM makes it a lot easier, but majority of the people are using it wrong.