amazon affiliate program

Share ideas on running a business and tools to help you with your websites such as hosting, traffic analytics, etc.
alexmf808808

amazon affiliate program

Post by alexmf808808 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:28 am

hello i need help setting up amazon affiliate program. they denied me twice and i was told that i was to set up with them from the program i bought on ebay. RUNNING website - FREE DOMAIN NAME - Amazon Adsense Affiliate Store
here is info.:
Hello :)

You recently bought this website from us – we sent to your Paypal email address and we are also sending this info here on eBay.

To help us deliver this product to you as fast as we can, please let us know the delivery method you prefer...

• Delivery Method 1 - This method is recommended for the average customer. If you DO host with us, we will have your website installed and ready for you within 24 hours. You can sign-up on our special eBay only page at http://affiliscripts.com/ebay.php - remember to send us your domain name and hosting account login here so we can install for you the same day!

• Delivery Method 2 - This is recommended for experienced users only! If you DO NOT want to host with us, we will send you the website in a ZIP file and you install your website.
http://affiliscripts.com/ebay.php

: then go HERE to get your Amazon Access Keys. Once you have your Amazon affiliate codes, you need to insert them into your websites Admin area.
In the admin area, click on the 'Amazon' tab, ..

Step 2:In the admin area, click on the 'Images' tab and enter in the domain name in the Text Logo area. ...

Step 3: In the admin area, click on the 'Site' tab and ...
is this a legit site, did i get scammed? my site is selling products with no monetizing no where to put the money?

received this email yesterday:
Hello,

You mean you were already denied?

We have a wordpress version coming out in the next few weeks so you would
have content/articles, etc on the homepage. Do you want to try that when
it's ready? It's more expensive but we will do for same price (so you would
pay nothing).

Thanks,

Rob
Associate-O-Matic is changing. For the better. 8)

Please CLICK HERE for our important announcement.