Sharing for friends

Is there a feature you'd like us to add? Tell us about it and it might become part of a future release.
MissPatty

Sharing for friends

Post by MissPatty » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:43 am

I have enlisted a few - non geekoid- friends who want and like to share products from my store on Facebook. Seriously these are some talented ladies and they get in on the convos and refer to products at lightning speed!
The problem they encounter is that when they post a link from the aom store FB does not show a product pic 9or it picks up the header) If I go through amazon and get a link for exactly the same thing it does.
I have tried implementing the fb share button but I'd need to go through each item and insert that particular link (which is practically impossible considering the huge amount of products).
So my wish would be 2 things to make life easier for them:
1. have the pics show when somebody finds something they want to share
2. have a fb / twitter share button that links to each product which they simply can click on and be able to share on their timeline as well the choice of putting it in a comment on facebook
Associate-O-Matic is changing. For the better. 8)

Please CLICK HERE for our important announcement.

mcarp555
Admin
Admin

Re: Sharing for friends

Post by mcarp555 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:46 am

Are you displaying the FB/Twitter button on just the home page, or on individual item pages?
Associate-O-Matic is changing. For the better. 8)

Please CLICK HERE for our important announcement.