Custom Comments or Reviews on Item Page.

Is there a feature you'd like us to add? Tell us about it and it might become part of a future release.
SWalker1
Experience Level 3
Experience Level 3

Custom Comments or Reviews on Item Page.

Post by SWalker1 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:44 pm

I wish a customers can write or comment on a product on the AOM item page (like a wordpress blog or amazon review). This will create unique content for AOM websites.
Associate-O-Matic is changing. For the better. 8)

Please CLICK HERE for our important announcement.

littletoons
Experience Level 10
Experience Level 10

Re: Custom Comments or Reviews on Item Page.

Post by littletoons » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:07 am

I wonder if it's okay with Amazon terms and conditions. Of course you can include the reviews from amazon itself in an iframe.

However, there may be a way to include in a custom box some code from DISQUS or even facebook api to have people comment, much like the way that Hulu.com ditched their own discussion and went with the facebook one.

SWalker1
Experience Level 3
Experience Level 3

Post by SWalker1 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:50 pm

littletoons wrote:I wonder if it's okay with Amazon terms and conditions. Of course you can include the reviews from amazon itself in an iframe.
I think that the Amazon reviews in iframe is very effective, but it creates a high bounce rate. I prefer to keep the customer on my site instead of Amazon.
littletoons wrote:However, there may be a way to include in a custom box some code from DISQUS or even facebook api to have people comment, much like the way that Hulu.com ditched their own discussion and went with the facebook one.
Affiliatenichescript.com is the perfect example for using custom comment reviews. There are few website that already have it.

littletoons
Experience Level 10
Experience Level 10

Post by littletoons » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:01 am

I have seen it too before, but I don't see where this script handles custom comments from passerbys or customers though.

SWalker1
Experience Level 3
Experience Level 3

Post by SWalker1 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:45 pm

I agree. I do not see a website that actually have the custom review. Affiliatenichescript.com custom review is setup so that you can login to your admin section and manage it. Website in the top position has reviews or using facebook, google or yahoo accounts to login to post (just like what you say). I can get around that for now until it becomes available.