Amazon Sales/Commision Rates has been Slashed!

Get answers to your installation and setup questions.
SWalker1
Experience Level 3
Experience Level 3

Amazon Sales/Commision Rates has been Slashed!

Post by SWalker1 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:07 am

Hey guys,

If you have an Amazon.com or Amazon.ca affiliate account, you might look at your stats and see that your earnings and commission rate has dropped! Half of my earnings has decreased and I went from 7% to 6.5%

On the Amazon Discussion board, a lot of people are experiencing the same thing.

Is this another Amazon bug? People are calling Amazon but getting no response... :shock:
Associate-O-Matic is changing. For the better. 8)

Please CLICK HERE for our important announcement.

jquarta
Experience Level 7
Experience Level 7

Re: Amazon Sales/Commision Rates has been Slashed!

Post by jquarta » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:42 pm

From what I read Amazon knows their is a BIG PROBLEM. We will see how long it takes for a solution! It evidently involves all accounts.

Joe....

SWalker1
Experience Level 3
Experience Level 3

Post by SWalker1 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:14 pm

I just check the Amazon Affiliate Boards again:

I copy one of the response below:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I just got a reply back from amazon associates on my e-mail. In case no one has got an update yet, here is an official explanation:

Hello,

I am sorry for the concern that was caused, dealing with your account's Reports. We were conducting system updates to the server where Associates Central is being hosted out of, when you saw the totals error in the Reports. The update did askew the totals in the Reports, and will be corrected on all Associates accounts as soon as possible.

Please check back in your Reports a little later tonight after they have been updated to reflect yesterday's activity and the correct totals. Updates to Reports usually occur after 7 pm central. However, the issue may be delayed until the reports update today's activity, so the update and correct totals will reflect on tomorrow's update after 7 pm, Central time.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your continued interest in the Associates Program.

Best regards,
Donny T.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess I have to check back tomorrow evening like I normally do. I will give an update on this.

SWalker1
Experience Level 3
Experience Level 3

Post by SWalker1 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:42 pm

Everything is up and running now!