Google AdSense ad serving has been disabled to your site

Get answers to your installation and setup questions.
ThanksGod
Experience Level 1
Experience Level 1

Re: Google AdSense ad serving has been disabled to your site

Post by ThanksGod » Fri May 03, 2013 10:50 pm

My understanding is that the appeal process is a total waste of time and effort. Sadly there are no really good replacements for Adsense.
I am agree. Usually they will reply about 3 to 4 weeks and in most of the cases they not change their decision.

I am promoting other affiliate product that related to my Amazon store to replace Adsense.
Associate-O-Matic is changing. For the better. 8)

Please CLICK HERE for our important announcement.

ThanksGod
Experience Level 1
Experience Level 1

Post by ThanksGod » Fri May 03, 2013 11:17 pm

I have a wish and I posted in wish list here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5796

Without Adsense, just focus on Amazon alone will be good enough. I request for product image that link to Amazon that contain Amazon affiliate ID.

I am very happy with the result of image link because my Amozon Wordpress theme bring me money and most of the conversion come from product image link.

more4kids
Experience Level 1
Experience Level 1

Post by more4kids » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:12 am

The same thing just happened to me. The bad thing is that we use the AOM store to supplement our main site more4kids.info and the More4kids itself has strong content and even listed in dmoz. If Google did not want the ads in our store portion of the site they could have asked. We just lost our main source of revenue because they arbitrarily banned the whole site. It just shows how stupid google adsense can be. If people have alternatives please let me know but I have not found anything that works as well as google adsense unfortunately

sexydexie
Experience Level 2
Experience Level 2

Post by sexydexie » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:25 am

Hi guys,
if u put all ur aom site in 1 G.analytics acc, if 1 site got de-indexed, most will have same fate.
i was hit few mths back. lost adsense acc, now no adsense, all sites de-indexed. appealed, rejected by adsense, lost the earning. it's suck..

this is warning for you guys, prevent what happened to me. good luck.

shld i build aom sites anymore?

anyone still doing good with aom site? still with adsense? & indexed by google?

jquarta
Experience Level 7
Experience Level 7

Post by jquarta » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:46 am

The same thing just happened to me. The bad thing is that we use the AOM store to supplement our main site more4kids.info and the More4kids itself has strong content and even listed in dmoz. If Google did not want the ads in our store portion of the site they could have asked. We just lost our main source of revenue because they arbitrarily banned the whole site. It just shows how stupid google adsense can be. If people have alternatives please let me know but I have not found anything that works as well as google adsense unfortunately
It appears to be a blanket ban on all Amazon API sites, regardless of content on the original home page site! Highly unfair! It also appears that you can add original content to an Amazon API store format until you are blue in the face, and Google will still disregard it!

Google can keep their cherished sites About.com and E-how, I will use Bing! From what I've seen and read, Bing/Yahoo is growing their share by quite a bit lately! SEO should be geared toward Bing/Yahoo!

Joe....

SWalker1
Experience Level 3
Experience Level 3

Post by SWalker1 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:36 pm

more4kids wrote:The same thing just happened to me. The bad thing is that we use the AOM store to supplement our main site more4kids.info and the More4kids itself has strong content and even listed in dmoz. If Google did not want the ads in our store portion of the site they could have asked. We just lost our main source of revenue because they arbitrarily banned the whole site. It just shows how stupid google adsense can be. If people have alternatives please let me know but I have not found anything that works as well as google adsense unfortunately
You can pm me. I join a work at home program that will allow you to create residual income each month. It's currently listed with bbb.org with an "A" rating. The video is a little old.

ThanksGod
Experience Level 1
Experience Level 1

Post by ThanksGod » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:58 am

more4kids wrote:The same thing just happened to me. The bad thing is that we use the AOM store to supplement our main site more4kids.info and the More4kids itself has strong content and even listed in dmoz. If Google did not want the ads in our store portion of the site they could have asked. We just lost our main source of revenue because they arbitrarily banned the whole site. It just shows how stupid google adsense can be. If people have alternatives please let me know but I have not found anything that works as well as google adsense unfortunately
Your site has a lot of contents. Really not understand Google decision. They should tell you to remove Adsense from the store site only, but not the main site.

Is your store using AOM or Wordpress?

ThanksGod
Experience Level 1
Experience Level 1

Post by ThanksGod » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:16 am

sexydexie wrote:Hi guys,
if u put all ur aom site in 1 G.analytics acc, if 1 site got de-indexed, most will have same fate.
i was hit few mths back. lost adsense acc, now no adsense, all sites de-indexed. appealed, rejected by adsense, lost the earning. it's suck..

this is warning for you guys, prevent what happened to me. good luck.

shld i build aom sites anymore?

anyone still doing good with aom site? still with adsense? & indexed by google?
I don't build more AOM store, since Adsense not allowed to be placed in AOM store, I just keep what ever I have and I keep trying to get better index.

littletoons
Experience Level 10
Experience Level 10

Post by littletoons » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:48 pm

Well losing Adsense isn't the end of the world of course, and continuing to "enhance" your aom stores is recommended.

You might try replacing your adsense spaces with some relevant widgets from the all new ebay commerce network. I have had much success with shopping.com which became the commerce network over the years for instance
http://www.animemangatoons.com/deals_nar.html
http://www.disneycalendar.com/disney-2013-calendar/
both are examples of the shopping.com API

And now I will be adding their widgets instead of actual items to supplement amazon's items.