Aom site for sale......Cheap

Are you a web developer and have an AOM site/store to sell? This is the place to list it. Remember the Full version requires that the new owner purchase their own AOM license.
Sierra

Aom site for sale......Cheap

Post by Sierra » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:50 pm

I have an aom site for women's shoes & accessories. I obtained this site a year ago & rebuilt it to include different & more categories & included sunglasses & novelty purses to offer something unique. I never did much to it and was planning on adding articles regarding shoes, purses etc. I will add a logo to it next so if you are interested please contact me. The domain is womenshoesportal.com. You can point a better sounding domain name to it as well. It has ads on it currently.
Make an offer.
Thank you

thebuynetwork
Experience Level 2
Experience Level 2

Re: Aom site for sale......Cheap

Post by thebuynetwork » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:40 pm

Hmmm? Cant see the site.

Sierra

Post by Sierra » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:28 pm

Not sure why, try www. I don't think it's indexed I'm submitting it to index when it's done today or tomorrow, I'm doing final touches just for holiday season but if you are interested please let me know. Thanks

onegerman

Post by onegerman » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:46 pm

same here, cannot access your website domain, Hostgator states 403 forbidden access
please advise if available to view.
and which version is installed, Lite or full

Sierra

Post by Sierra » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:37 pm

]Hi, I don't know, I'm getting on it just fine. Watch how you type it. women shoes portal .com. No www. It's the lite version.
Thanks

mcarp555
Admin
Admin

Post by mcarp555 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:48 am

It's possible the file permissions settings are wrong, or there may be code in the .htaccess file blocking access to everyone but the OP.

@Sierra - Can you view the site on another computer, like a friend's or at work, etc.?

@onegerman - Selling an AOM site using the Full version is a violation of the license terms. If you already have an AOM license, you can upgrade the site to the Full version after purchase.
Mike
AOM Support

AOM Talk - The Blog
AOM Skins - Templates

Sierra

Post by Sierra » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:44 pm

It is the lite version. I will check to see why that's happening and you cannot get on. Sorry for inconvenience, let me check it out. I'll be back.