Please Review my site

Show off your AOM store and/or ask for a critique.
eskuma

Please Review my site

Post by eskuma » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Hi all I am from India. Joined amazon affiliate programs recently, brought a domain name and with the help of associate o matic trail version made a site named www.zreecs.com. AOM is simply superb, but not a single sale on my site. Please review and let me know your recommendations to improve my site.

www.zreecs.com

Thanks in advance
Associate-O-Matic is changing. For the better. 8)

Please CLICK HERE for our important announcement.

winkleink
Experience Level 2
Experience Level 2

Re: Please Review my site

Post by winkleink » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:00 am

Your site is a generic catch all site that tries to be all thing to all visitors. This type of site competes with every other well established store on the internet have has been established and built their reputation over years.

Google has indexed 250 pages on the site but the only back links are from AOM and the site itself.
But when it comes to rating your pages against other established sites with many backlinks that have been on line for years your ranking will be too low to get any serious visitors or sales.

For AOM Stores it is better to pick a niche and be the best in that niche rather than trying to capture any random sale that is out there.

This is something I'm working on as well so just keep at it.
Pick a Niche you know well and really focus on it. Being a big fish in a small pond is better than being a small fish in a big pond.

There are a number of threads here on how to build your site for success and most. AOM is not a magic bullet that causes the cash to just roll in it. It gives you a retail platform to build a business from.

Finally, the domain name was registered on the 16th of August, so not even a week old. I'm amazed Google has even indexed 250 pages in that time.

I hope this is useful.

eskuma

Post by eskuma » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Thanks for your comments. I new to AOM and affiliate marketing. Your tips were very useful. I made few changes to my site. You can check it whenever you get time. Please advise me how can I improve my google rankings. thanks a lot

goodhuman
Experience Level 1
Experience Level 1

Post by goodhuman » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:30 am

The link shows unavailable what happened to your site.