Please review and help me

Show off your AOM store and/or ask for a critique.
giftex

Please review and help me

Post by giftex » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:25 pm

Hi All,

First of all I thank all here for such a friendly support extended to other sellers.

I have some very basic knowledge of HTML and website stuff but that is not helping me with the new site that I have created. With the automatic integration in place Im not able to create a website that can attract the customer and get a sale.

Also not sure how to get my website get searched in google through keywords. I seriously need help. I could have thought of hiring someone to helpmeet but due to recent losses I'm not in a position to hire someone.

Please instruct me in what to do and where it can be done so that I can create a good website.

My website that I want your help on is :

www.giftexonline.com

Thank you
Srinivas
Associate-O-Matic is changing. For the better. 8)

Please CLICK HERE for our important announcement.

jquarta
Experience Level 7
Experience Level 7

Re: Please review and help me

Post by jquarta » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:11 pm

My advice would be to find a single niche category to develop in a website. The multi category approach has become extremely difficult to promote with the search engines.
Your competition with multi categories is Amazon.com itself, and the majority of consumers will go to Amazon directly. Pick a category that you have some experience or knowledge with before submitting to the search engines.....

Joe.....

SWalker1
Experience Level 3
Experience Level 3

Re: Please review and help me

Post by SWalker1 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:28 am

jquarta wrote:My advice would be to find a single niche category to develop in a website. The multi category approach has become extremely difficult to promote with the search engines.
Your competition with multi categories is Amazon.com itself, and the majority of consumers will go to Amazon directly. Pick a category that you have some experience or knowledge with before submitting to the search engines.....

Joe.....
I agree. If you decide to keep it as it is, you will probaly have to go more specific if you want to pull it off.