We're pleased to announce the release of Associate-O-Matic v2.8. This release applies to both the Full and Lite versions.
This update is free to those who have purchased an Associate-O-Matic v2.x license. It includes several bug fixes and a few new features.
Here is what's new in this release:
• New Feature: Item maker link(s) (e.g. Author, Artist, Brand, etc.) now visible on the node listing pages
• New Feature: Box Spacing Vertical setting lets you control spacing in pixels between content boxes
• New Feature: Display Category setting lets turn on/off the Category of items in the shopping cart
• New Feature: New class.soap.php file is now used when the Amazon Connection Method is equal to SOAP (instead of being lumped with the existing class.os.php file).
• New Feature: Amazon buy buttons are now standardized as per the latest Amazon documentation . This applies to all locales for the Lite version and Full version (when the shopping cart is turned off).
• New Feature: Default browse nodes for Beauty, Electronics and Outdoor Living have been updated.
• Bug Fix: Several fixes have been put in place related to the built-in shopping cart (Full version).
- Cookies (that keep track cart contents) are now tied to locale and the Associate ID of the store
- Additional cart functionality to recovery when cart cookie IDs become corrupted or expire
• Bug Fix: Checkout link displayed on screen for user to click when, in rare cases, older browsers do not automatically redirect to the Amazon Checkout screen
• Bug Fix: When home node contained items from an outside category error displayed - this is no longer a problem. For example, baby products returned in the Pet Supplies category does not require you to setup an AOM Baby Products category (as it did previously).
• Bug Fix: "0" (zero) as Category ID was previously allowed and caused link errors
• Bug Fix: x Parameter length limited to 200 characters to avoid browser errors on items with long titles
• Various other improvements/fixes
As always, a big thanks goes out to all those who emailed us or posted to the forum.
Existing Users: If you have installed in prior version of Associate-O-Matic follow the Upgrade Instructions. The Full version download is available under the new member area. If you have already purchased a license, but have not yet registered in our new member management area, please do so. Once logged in, you will see a link to notify us to activate the download area for your account. For those that haven't yet purchased a license, they will be able to do so once registered and logged in.
New Users: If you are new to Associate-O-Matic follow the New Installation Instructions.
Read the latest AOM news and announcements.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest