We're pleased to announce the release of Associate-O-Matic v2.7. This release applies to both the Full and Lite versions.
This update is free to those who have purchased an Associate-O-Matic v2.x license. It includes numerous improvements and a few bug fixes:
Here is what's new in this release:
• New Feature: New Merchant setting let's you control whether or not Amazon items only are featured in your store or if you also want to offer third party merchants. Since v2.5, all merchants were offered. In older versions, Amazon was featured. Now you get to control this.
• New Feature: Any built-in application errors (mostly related to installation) used to say "Associate-O-Matic Error: ...". Now they say "Application Error: ...".
• New Feature: In instances where the Amazon server is inaccessible (no data is returned), you now control the error message that is displayed in this situation. Also the page will not be cached in this case (so that it has a change to refresh the next time the page is accessed).
• New Feature: Enhanced shopping cart error messages. Now you'll see the error message returned by Amazon when an item isn't added to the cart. There are various reasons why this can happen.
• New Feature: Option to specify your own DOCTYPE.
• New Feature: Option to turn the display of the Sort By drop down menu off/on.
• New Feature: Toggle the display of setting descriptions from within the Control Panel (in addition to the option you have to do so when you login).
• Bug Fix: Fixed mod_rewrite search bug. It effected those who installed their store in a subdirectory versus off the main domain.
• Bug Fix: Fixed errors related to the script name not being determinable (older versions of PHP 4).
• Bug Fix: Fixed alt image tags for items that had a quotation mark in the name
• Various other improvements/fixes
As always, a big thanks goes out to all those who emailed or posted to the forum.
Existing Users: If you have installed in prior version of Associate-O-Matic follow the Upgrade Instructions. The Full version download is available under the secure area that requires a login (see your original order email).
New Users: If you are new to Associate-O-Matic follow the New Installation Instructions.
Thank you for your continued support!
Read the latest AOM news and announcements.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest